Feb 8th 2018 mtg
Agenda, February 8, 2018, 7:30pm-9:30pm
Waban Library Center
- Approval of January Minutes (5 minutes)
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report, including annual report (5 minutes)
- Burning Issues from the Community (10 minutes)
- Discussion of Draft Pattern Book (60 minutes)
- Comments from Residents
- Comments from Councilors
- WAC comment letter to Planning Department - RG
- Waban Common Fundraiser Update - SL (5 minutes)
- Chestnut St. repaving scheduled for Summer 2018; Draft Street Design Guide – March 21 Public Facilities – (5 minutes) KW
- Update on by-laws provision re resignation of area council member – (5 minutes) KW
- Update on Waban Ave. Parking: Public Safety & Transportation Committee’s decision re appeal of Traffic Council parking restrictions. – (5 minutes) DB
- Next Meeting – March 8: Special meeting on Allen Ave. and Beethoven Ave. Traffic Calming, tentatively set for 6:45p-7:30p. Ann Berwick, Co-Director of Sustainability will present on Newton Power Choice/ Municipal Aggregation Program.
The location of this meeting is handicap accessible, and reasonable accommodations will be provided to persons requiring assistance. If you need a special accommodation, please contact the city of Newton’s ADA Coordinator, Jini Fairley, at least two business days in advance of the meeting: email@example.com or (617) 796-1253. For Telecommunications Relay Service, please dial 711.