April 8th, 2021
- Burning Issues from the community
- Approval of previous minutes and budget
- Process for submittal to WAC website
- Process for meetings
- Subcommittees to streamline full board meetings
- Plaque committee update
- End of year report for 2020
- WIS fundraising Next 100 years campaign
Learn more about D Branch Station Accessibility Improvements on April 29
Preliminary design plans for the D Branch Station Accessibility Improvements Project at a Virtual Public Meeting on Thursday, April 29 at 6:00 PM. This project will improve accessibility at four stations on the D Branch: Waban, Eliot, Chestnut Hill, and Beaconsfield. Following the presentation, the project team will be available to answer questions and listen to comments.
Visit the April 29 event page for more details on joining the Virtual Public Meeting via Zoom or telephone. The meeting will also be recorded and posted online for those who cannot attend.
For More information on Newton, subscribe to these newsletters: Mayor Fuller Update and Amy Sangiolo